Tuesday, July 26, 2011

White Chocolate Coconut Blondies

I made these blondies for my new friend Eddie when I helped out at the Club Monaco Sample sale! By the way, the sale was pretty intense but so worth it!

Eddie is a fan of brownies so why not treat him to something a little special!  These blondies were made with brown sugar which makes them chewy and very rich.  I then melted some white chocolate, mixed with some heavy cream, and spread a layer over the warm brownies while they were still in the pan.  Next, I toasted some sweetened coconut flakes to really intensify the coconut flavor.  To top it all off, I drizzled the rest of the white chocolate over the entire coconut layer and let me tell you, it was pretty hard not to dig in.  My patience was really tested.  Check out the pic below! :)






Thanks for everything Eddie!

xo,

Daniella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment