Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Say hello to my little Peanut!

A little over a week ago, Jeff and I became parents to this little puppy whom we named Peanut! I wanted to take a mini break from blogging about my baked goodies and show you my new source of inspiration.  Peanut is only 8 weeks old and we love having him at home.  People were not kidding when they said having a puppy is like having a baby.  We have not had a solid night of sleep since we got him but it is all worth it. 

In case you are wondering, he is a mix between a pug and Japanese chin.  Not much information is out there about this mixed breed but I can tell you that he craves a lot of attention and love.  How can you not love this little face?! :)


I will be posting more about the adventures with Peanut soon! Stay tuned! :)

xo,

Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment