Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Salted Caramel + Chocolate Cookies= DELICIOUS!

I baked these cookies for my good friend Michelle and her husband Bill.  It was his birthday and I figured this would be the best present! These cookies were so simple to make and delicious on their own but I knew I wanted to go a step further.  I made some salted caramel and added it in between two cookies.  To make it even more decadent, I melted some bittersweet and dark chocolate and spread that around the outside edges.  Talk about AMAZING! If you don't believe me, I'm sure Michelle and Bill will be more than happy let you know!  These were by far my favorite cookies that I've made.  I guess you really can't go wrong with something a little sweet and salty! Check out the pic below and it's okay if you want to eat your screen (I'm not responsible for any damages or hungry tummies)! :)





xo,

Daniella :)

1 comment: