Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving madness

I am still recovering from our Thanksgiving gathering.  There was so much of everything that we easily had leftovers for days.  I, of course, was in charge of desserts and let me just say, it was a week long affair of prepping.  I made 4 pies, a mini wedding cake, 2 types of cookies (around 75), cupcakes, biscuits and sweet potato mash.  I unfortunately don't have any pictures of the biscuits and mash since we devoured it before I could snap a shot.

I enjoyed every second of it and I especially had such an awesome time with all of my loved ones! :)

Check out the pics below with their descriptions!


Salted Caramel Apple Crumble Pie (I made two of these from scratch, crust included).


Orange Bourbon Pecan Pie ( two of these too!)


White Chocolate, Cranberry, Pecan Cookies and Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Walnut Cookies


Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting topped with Walnuts


Vanilla Bean Meringue Wedding Cake



I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday! 

xo,

Daniella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment