Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Banana Pudding Please!

What do you do with leftover bananas?  Make pudding! Well, I guess you can make cupcakes, or a loaf too but pudding is a little more exciting.

Sometimes, believe it or not, I just don't want to wait for something to bake in the oven. I just want something fast, easy to make and delicious.  Honestly, who doesn't like pudding or bananas and why not combine them?

I started out by making a basic vanilla pudding.  As it cooled, I sliced some ripe bananas and sauteed them with some brown sugar and butter.  To give them a little something extra special, I added some amaretto liquor. Talk about yummy! I then mixed the fancy bananas with the pudding and that was it! Banana Pudding with an upgrade. Check out the pic below! :)


xo,

Daniella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment