Monday, October 17, 2011

Little Peanut treats

I've always wanted to make dog treats for my family dog Othello.  He tends to be the picky type so I knew he would probably just smell them and walk away.  Peanut, on the other hand, loves everything!  I knew I had to at least try to whip up some treats since he has been learning so many tricks. What a good boy!!

These are peanut butter, banana, honey dog biscuits made with organic whole milk and whole wheat flour.  I cut little bones and stars for my baby Peanut because he only eats smaller treats.  Yep, I know, he's spoiled.

The were a hit and lasted for almost tree weeks (they store well in the fridge).  If you're wondering if I tried them, well yes.  I did.  They weren't half as bad. Check out the pics below!


xo,

Daniella :)

1 comment: