Monday, April 23, 2012

Barbie Pink

It seems like my friends and I have been celebrating my best friend Roberta's birthday all month long! Earlier in the month, we stayed the night in AC. We had such an amazing time getting all dolled up and dancing the night away.  She wore this fabulous pink dress which was the inspiration for her cake. 

Since we didn't have any cake for her birthday, I wanted to bake one for her.  She wanted a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting which is always one of my favorites to make.  I dyed the frosting to what I like to call Barbie pink.  To add a little sparkle, I sprinkled some pink sanding sugar.  It was simple, girly and really delicious! Check out the pic below!


Roberta, I hope you had the best birthday month ever! :D

xo,

Daniella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment