Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where is Chicky heading?

Many people have asked me what direction I want to focus on with Chicky.  To be honest, it is something that I have given a lot of thought to and am still trying to figure out.  What I do know is that I really love illustrating different everyday situations for Chicky.  One day, she will be a baker.  The next, she we will be strolling in the park or celebrating different holidays.  Recently, I finished my first book titled, "Little Chicky Bakes."  I submitted this book to Utales which is a site for digital children's books.  This was the first sign that maybe I should incorporate my love for baking and illustration into one! While I have many ideas, I am still trying to discover Chicky's voice.  It may come to me sooner than I think but in the mean time, I'm going to continue to do what I love!

xo,

Daniella

P.S.  Stay tuned for more illustrations on allthelittleones and for the launch of Utales!

No comments:

Post a Comment